Support - One Way satellite internet
|Coverage map W6
||Coverage map IS1002
||Coverage map T12
We kindly invite you to locate your problem and carefully search this page for exact solution.
As always a better understand of the technology it helps you to locate your problem and
solution much faster. We kindly invite you to read carefully Technical Details page
(containing principles of ONE WAY), VPN Settings or Full Route principles
(as authentification) and Site Guide (extrausefull for beginners who intend to learn).
1. DVB device
2. DVB settings
Windows / Linux / Unix / Mac / OS2
3. VPN settings
Windows 98, 2000, NT 4, Me, XP
Troubleshoting manual (Requires Macromedia Flash Player 5)
5. Connecting network to ONE WAY InterNetCon Satellite Service
Connecting network to InterNetCon Satellite Service
- How can we find the MAC address for a DVB card in Windows?
- How can we find the MAC address for a DVB card in Windows 2000?
- How to setup InterNetCon service on Windows 2000 server using RRAS
- Microsoft ISA Server & InterNetCon on the same computer
- Microsoft ISA Server configuration after installation
The InterNetCon ONE WAY service was tested under Windows and Linux, and the results were very good.