Brief presentation - TWO WAY SMALL ISP satellite internet
Small ISP was created to allow a small provider to grow without changing its technology,
but also not to face high bills which might cumber its development.
TWO WAY Small ISP is a Service for the small providers, which have up to 1000 computers in their networks.
Due to the flexibility of its design, this service can meet the demands of small companies and even home users, which have only one computer.
Based on the service level you purchased, we can also provide you these features:
- firewall for all the customer's IPs
- satellite routing of the IP classes which now are terrestrial routed (32 hours to switch)
- bandwidth management for each IP
- detailed statistics regarding the traffic
- the possibility to balance a dedicated capacity between many locations of the same customer
- the supplementation of the DOWNLOAD channel with a ONE WAY service which is going to be integrated into the TWO WAY Service (same UPLINK)
- own VoIP service
- supporting the customer in its course to purchase more public IP addresses
Small ISP was designed to meet the demands of a large and various customers range, from a large number of countries with different manners and attitudes.
We could write novels about all the technology that stands behind this service, but we would rather like to believe that this service can be shaped in order to solve the
nonstandard requests we receive from our customers, so we invite you to email us your inquiries and requests.
We are proving in this way our opening to offer you EXACTLY what you were looking for, from as many points of view as possible.
Why did we call this service Small ISP?
Because a quality satellite link, together with public IPs and together with 2.4 Ghz wireless equipments for terrestrial download may form an efficient ISP infrastructure.
For more technical details please visit the technical details page.
For more details please contact us.