Marketing and commercial functions online management
This term designates all the transactions made between two or more
business partners. These transactions are usually based on exchanging
informations throughout websites. To secure these exchanges we use several
solutions, tested and implemented by most of the sites which deal with confidential data.
Within the site, areas available only to the company employees can be created,
intended for information exchange and activity coordination. These services may
be of a common type (like e-mail), but the need of a more versatile and persistent
system than the plain messages exchange, may occur.
A site of this kind can also undertake some of the organizational problems of
the company, by this way increasing its efficiency and productivity. With its help
you can analize and administrate the commercial functions of the site, including the
marketing and advertising, directing rules, reports, informations about customers and
partners, auctions and catalogues.
Usually, these sites contain:
- Profile and administration for users
- Personalization and directing based to the userís prefferences
- Business statistics creation and data extraction
- Built-in products catalogue
- Information storage and exchange (manuals, specifications, guides, file folders)
- New ways of organization (project management, personell coordination and share)
- Complex possibilities of data search and display
- Allows sales, purchases, payments, transactions, online auctions
- The selling of the product or service is made through digital delivery if the product nature allows it, or by postal services
- The payment of the product or service can be electronic, by credit cards, by electronic cheques, by digital wallet etc. or traditionally by cash at delivery or prior delivery
- Private secured forums, throughout which the members of a certain business community can inform eachother about the general interest news and events.
For details regarding our web development services we invite you to contact us through the Contact form, or
fill in a project analysis form.